"And what you have heard from me through many witnesses, entrust to faithful people who will be able to teach others as well.” 2 Timothy 2:2
DTS Equip is an intensely effective 6-week leadership development course. It provides a resource-rich environment where leaders and team members are equipped in character, skills, and spirit.
These 6 weeks will be jam-pack with content that is crucial for every DTS staff member to be familiar with, including topics such as:
- The foundations of YWAM and DTS
- The DTS curriculum, and how to plan and schedule a DTS
- Discipling students and staff from difficult backgrounds
- Communication and conflict resolution
- Running a classroom
- Mentoring dynamics and models
- Crisis management
- Planning outreaches, and best practices for "fruitful" outreaches
- Culture shock, Debriefing, and Re-entry
- So much more!
About DTS Equip
What To Expect?
Be enabled as a leader to model and teach the lifestyle of Jesus, so that students and staff may be established in their personal and corporate ministry.
June 4 - July 14, 2023
Tuition covers the cost of meals, lodging, guest speakers, and books for 6 weeks.
We're here to help!
If you have any questions or would just like to talk with a real live human about the possibility of doing missions, simply fill out the form and we'll contact you.