- Prayer—This is where I feel most alive. There’s nothing like having God give you the privilege of speaking the precise prayer that a person or situation needs. Prayer/intercession will always be one of my primary heartbeats in ministry.
- University Students—Universities are amazingly strategic places to do ministry as they often impact the destiny of a nation. I love helping students discover how their unique calling fits into the larger scope of how God is moving in the world.
- Business—Businesses are some of the best tools for community development and fighting poverty. I want to help catalyze new businesses that change communities.
- NE India/Bhutan—This region has been close to my heart since praying for Bhutan in my first ever intercession group. Jewel & I will continue to wholeheartedly mobilize ourselves, teams, & prayer for the people who live here.
- Food—I’m very passionate about feeding the hungry. The world needs to double its food production by the year 2050 in order to feed the world and I feel like God wants to use me to be part of the solution.
- Mentoring Young Staff—This is one of the greatest ways for me to live out one of my core values: honoring individuals. I love providing prayer support and counsel for many of our young female staff members.
- HIV/AIDs—I have a passion to educate and mobilize believers to bring hope to those affected by HIV/AIDS through care, compassion and prayer. It’s been an absolute privilege to have been a part of launching an AIDS hospice in South Africa.
- Families in Ministry—Raising our children to love God and others has become one of the core areas that I invest much of my energy and time into. I’ve already seen our kids and family be a tremendous ministry to many.
- Hospitality–Welcome! I love generously sharing the many blessings God has given us: home, food and family. Our doors are always open!